Monday, July 26, 2010

Girls how do you feel about small facial scars on guys?

I have small scars scattered about my face from accidents, acne and some unknown. None of them are big or disfigure my face and just about all of them you have to be pretty close to notice but yet they still bother me because I know when im with a girl there will be many times we are very close to each other. A couple years ago i was actually offered a modeling contract despite my scars but i have gotten many more scars since then and they are really bugging me.Girls how do you feel about small facial scars on guys?
no big deal. Some scars (acne) can be treated with TCA Cross method by a dermatologist.Girls how do you feel about small facial scars on guys?
if someone is going to judge what kind of person you are by your outward appearance then they are very shallow. personally i don't think it should be a factor i think we focus more on ourselves and what we consider to be faults people tend to focus on what they know to be bothersome to themselves and you can feel like that's how everyone else feels towards you. now as far as not making you handsome i thought al pa chino in scar face was very handsome despite the long scar upon his face it really should be the person you like not their imperfection's :)
Don't worry about it! I'm a girl and I wouldn't care if the guy i liked had scars! If she likes you, she will like you for who you are.
doesent bother most girls in the slightest, it probably makes you look less feminine lol.
No matter how many times it is said, it still means a lot.





'Its what is on the inside that counts.'
It shouldn't be a problem. Bet you look gorgeous xx
If they bug you a lot, there is always ways to treat the scars to get rid of them or fade them away. There's different creams you can get at the drug store or probably at the grocery store. If none of those work for you (depending on how deep the scars are), you can always get laser surgery on them.





But honestly it wouldn't even bug me. I wouldn't care of you had a few scars on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment