Monday, July 26, 2010

Whats a good makeup to cover acne and scars?

Well, I don't have a lot of acne, but I have a lot of scars and discoloration from picking at my face when I was younger. I am in a wedding this summer and i would like to cover that all up! What is a great solution/makeup to cover all that up!





Thanks.Whats a good makeup to cover acne and scars?
use bare essentuals. mac cloggs up your pores. bare conceals, and its all natural. Plus with bare you can see a thingWhats a good makeup to cover acne and scars?
MAKE UP FOREVER PROFESSIONAL has the best bases, concealers, and foundations in the business for people with skin problems like yours.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.





Good Bye.
Use a concealer. A concealer is meant to hide scars and discolouration. use MAC studio sculpt concealer. IT works for me
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment