Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I get rid of Acne Scars?

I have many acne scars on my face.I don't know how to get rid of them.I was wondering if drinking water would help.I've been drinking 10 glasses of water a day for 2 weeks.How can I get rid of Acne Scars?
try 3 days fasting,


retin -a,


aloe vera..How can I get rid of Acne Scars?
well there is a special program for acne scars try it is step by step and it will work here acnescarsdestroyer.blogspot.com
I got rid of my scars with http://cureacnescars.com/ the zenmed scar repair kit really works, I have zero acne scars and great skin.
I wish you well in whatever choice that you make. My son had acne and I do know the distress that it can bring. Not to be taken lightly.


Whatever choice of product you take, make sure that it has a money back guarantee in order that you product your purchase.


I also agree that you should see a dermatologist. I suggest that as welll as clearpores, you do have a look at the exposed acne product.


Also ensure that you check your diet to ensure that you are eating plenty of vegetables and fruit and also a simple tip to implement is to drink plenty of water each day.





Good luck with your decision
Try this guide:


http://www.reviewconnect.com/r/h/acnenom鈥?/a>





Actually it helped me get rid of acne in 4 days not 3 days as they wrote but whatever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment