Saturday, July 24, 2010

What can i use to cover scars on my legs?

Over the past few years i've continually been being bitten by cat fleas which has leg nasty red scars on my feet/ankles





i use bio-oil and it has reduced the appearance of the scars but in the summer, the scars go so red i cant wear skirts/shorts without tights





does anyone know of anything i can use to cover these scars? i'm on holiday in a few months, would spray tan cover up the scars?What can i use to cover scars on my legs?
You can use make-up. And you can buy special body cover-up make-up that hides stretch-marks and scars. Otherwise, you should go ahead and wear anything you want. The scars are part of you and nothing to be ashamed of. I have scars on my legs as well as arms, and i personally just don't think anything of them, and nobody tends to notice them as much as when you're consious of them yourself.





Good luck, though.


xxWhat can i use to cover scars on my legs?
Yeah spray tan would be brilliant, i use it to cover up a scar on my hip.





I recommend Make Believe, easy, good value because the bottle lasts ages, loads of other products in their range to go with it, lasts about 2 weeks and thats without topping it up, doesnt rub off on clothes, gives a nice olive glow - no orange, and doesnt streak, really easy to build up to the colour you want..





- but there are hundreds of brands, St Tropez is the traditional one, or you could always go to a salon and have it done professionally =)





Hope I Helped
I don't really like me legs that much because they have like red dots on them where the hair grows out of them, and i cover them up when i don't have fake tan on them. When i have fake tan on they jst look alot better to me and i show them off more because they disguise the redness.





I wouldn't get a spray tan done though because your feet and ankles always seem to turn out orange with those machines because the skin around that area suck in the fake tan more. So i would advise to do it yourself with piz buin tinted lotion.





BBBBUUUTT if you want to get a natural tan on holiday don't wear fake tan because the fake tan bloks the U.V rays, so you just burn rather than tan. So use plenty and plenty of sunblock so you get a tan rather than burn.





xx
My son had flea marks on him (alot of them) and to lessen the scratching I used wild oregano oil (u can get it at GNC) and I noticed that it reduced the scar marks also. it was a two week time period and the oil was about 20 dollars for the GNC brand but the first bottle I bought for him was 28 dollars...it was all worth it!
your doctor can give you a make-up to cover scars,I can't remember what it is called but I have had it off my doc.and you can get it in many shades there is one shade that looks like a tan,ask and see if you can get it.
Go to local drug store and they have this scar medcine you can put on them. And it takes them off in a week I bealive or shorter.


But use those. And no tan cover up will not help it. My aunt she used to cut her self and when she use's that tan cover up it shows every little scar.
Theres this spray from sally hansen and it comes in all shades.


I use it when going out, it makes my legs look PERFECT!!
i have THE SAME THING have you got a answer yet please tell me when you know anything


EVERYONE PLEASE HELP US


also how did u get rid of the fleas
idk makeup or foundation i have no idea srry.
Jeez...that's some fleas!

No comments:

Post a Comment