Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does the dove soap work for ance scars?

I have an acne scar on my face and ive tried everything, and i want it to be gone in like 3 days using my dermotalagist and it gets smaller or lighter. The soaps ive tried are these:


deep cleaser and everything. I was wondering if this dove soap would make them lighter. Can someone give me another soap to go out and use. What about murad with the dermotalagist medicine?Does the dove soap work for ance scars?
the dove wont work so lets take tat out of the picture u can use cocoa butter it works over timeDoes the dove soap work for ance scars?
well i've never personally tried that so i don't know for sure, but i heard dove is really gentle on your skin.


i would recommend you use netrogena's acne mark fading peel. it gets rid of post-acne marks and such.





http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetail鈥?/a>
I've never had much success with Dove soap. I've used a product called Acnezine, with success. Of course washing regularly goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment