Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I get rid of pimple scars?

I have tried very hard to get rid of my pimples/acne, now that my skin is clear, I know have a problem with the scars. Is there a way I can get rid of them?How do I get rid of pimple scars?
I have the same problem!


I have tried a couple different things but none seem to work. Seems like the next step is a drastic step by going and getting some sort of facial done that can repair scarred skin, like microdermabrasion.





I'm currently using a Neutrogena product that claims to lessen the appearance of scars but so far they are still the same.





Good luck!How do I get rid of pimple scars?
Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
BB cream


its a korean cream





its like a concealer and acne healer





it helps even out skin tones as well





its not expensive at all. like 14 dollars





theres one called missha


look it up on ebay


its a miracle worker
sandpaper
Use cocoa butter or aloe vera, that should help!
get a glycolic peel. my face is so smooth!!! 6 treatments for about $210

No comments:

Post a Comment