Saturday, July 24, 2010

How well does Vitamin E oil work on scars?

I have never tried Vitamin E oil on my scars. But i have used thousands of other over-the-counter creams. even a microdermabrasion kit. does vitamin e oil really help that well?How well does Vitamin E oil work on scars?
My mom is a dermatologist, and she ALWAYS recommends Vitamin E oil. I had this hugeantic bruise/scar the size of a half dollar coin (literally) on my knee, and it wouldnt go away. It was there for like 6 months.


Then my mom recommended Vitamin E oil, after a while the scar completely went away!


It just takes a while to heal, maybe 1 week - 2 months depending on the severity of it.


hope that helps!


cheers,


:]How well does Vitamin E oil work on scars?
Vitamin E is soooo good for your skin. It will take some time for it to heal and fade scars though. I used it for awhile and it worked nicely. Just have to be patient with it lol. check out www.thebodyshop.com
yes vitamin E heals the scars and gets rid of them but it takes a long time
very well....but i preferred MERDERMA..its even better
vitamin e or coco butter works well also!

No comments:

Post a Comment