Saturday, July 24, 2010

How long will it take for bio oil to clear up my scars on my face?

Ive been using bio oil for around 2 weeks now and yes i am seeing a tiny difference..my scars came about due to me being very silly and picking my spots..The main areas my scards are in is the chin area and some on the forehead area...How long is it going take do you think for the scars to fade?How long will it take for bio oil to clear up my scars on my face?
Hi there,


Bio-oil won't completely clear up scars. They merely improve their appearance. It has to be used for at least four weeks to really notice some form of improvement. But it does help. Try this link for a bit more info:





http://www.bio-oil.info/en/clinical-tria鈥?/a>





Hope this helps.How long will it take for bio oil to clear up my scars on my face?
Bio-Oil is a great product. For scars it should be used twice a day for a minimum of 3 months. The time and results also depends on the intensity of the scar. You can get further information at bio-oil.info.
my dad uses it for a scar he got from slicing his cheek and jaw with a chainsaw (oops) and i can say it really looks a lot better and hardly noticable after using bio oil

No comments:

Post a Comment