Saturday, July 24, 2010

What are some products that are affordable that can help with acne scars and blemishes?

like products sold at wal-mart, target, vons, etc. Not stuff that i have to buy off the internet.What are some products that are affordable that can help with acne scars and blemishes?
Try using Head %26amp; Shoulders Shampoo for the blemishes. It might sound crazy, but it does work for many people. Remember it is designed to treat dandruff, which is a skin issue, not a hair issue.





I was skeptical, as I've tried countless products over the years with less than spectacular results, but it worked for me. I saw noticable improvements the next day, and within a week i was almost clear.





If you use it, buy the ';Classic'; Head %26amp; Shoulders. Not the 2 in 1, not the scented. Use it like a body wash in the shower. Wash with it for about 2 minutes. Rinse, then dry off.





I use it on my back, which is where I had the problem, and it has worked wonders.





What are some products that are affordable that can help with acne scars and blemishes?
proactive solution because there are lots of advertisments and they say doctors say its the best product.but i never tried it but commerical showed people with acne then when they used it. there wuz a big difference

No comments:

Post a Comment