Thursday, July 22, 2010

How to get rid of ance scars?

Is there anyway to get rid of acne scars. I have a few scars on my for head of pimples that I have popped. Is there anyway to fade the scars, like creams or something that I can buy?How to get rid of ance scars?
You could go to a spa and try Microdermabrasion or/and laser treatment. I had a friend get goo results this way.How to get rid of ance scars?
The only way to fully get rid of the scars that I know of is getting them removed by lasar, I knew this woman who got it done and it made the world of difference for her.
Mederma!


it works great!


but its pretty pricey!
Polysporin and vitamin E can help :)
Ask your docter/gp,


laser treatment it the best which allows new healthy skin to grow (: x
shea butter. cocoa butter. black soap
lemons :D
Get rid of your face.
I have heard that dermabrasion can help. Look it up.
google it
  • sun sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment