Monday, July 26, 2010

What can I use to make my underarm scars less noticable?

my armpits have scars most likely from shaving carelessly now I am very conscience of them and need help in repairing the damage. What can I do?What can I use to make my underarm scars less noticable?
cover them with a long sleeved t-shirtWhat can I use to make my underarm scars less noticable?
they have special creams for scaring to make them dissapear


check your local CVS or Pharmacy
Hmmm. That's where implant scars are. Talk to your plastic surgeon. He should have warned you about the arnpit scars.
don't worry about it since its under your arms but you can use neosporin or mederma to help the scars. : )
You can have laser surgery to make the scars less noticeable.
Stuff like cocoa butter and mederma are affordable and help fade the appearance of scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment