Saturday, July 24, 2010

From your experience what is the best cover up make up for old acne scars?

started having severe acne in my 20s, and after my pregnancy, which left my face full of crater like scars that are very hard to cover up, because I don't have a smooth face. All the redness is gone now but the scars remain.From your experience what is the best cover up make up for old acne scars?
Ive got it! I bought a microderabrasion kit by neutrogena and it works great!!! its about 20-30 bucks. Youll pay more if you get it at Walgreens or CVS. try just getting it at somewhere like Walmart. Read the directions thoroughly bc youre going to need to wear a sunscreen. good luckFrom your experience what is the best cover up make up for old acne scars?
Bare Escentuals, it is sold on TV and at Ulta Beauty Stores. It is amazing!
Revlon Age Defying Concealer covers anything!!!!!!!
I would say dermablend is the best.
theres this stuff from nuetrogena that is made to get rid of that kind of stuff and it really does work.
bare minerals is different for everyone but, in my experience it didnt even cover my light freckles so i doubt it will do much for acne scars. i suggest clinique city base in the compact (very nice, buildable coverage) or the ultimate is max factor pan stick makeup, a little cakey but better when applied with a damp makeup sponge.
You can try Clinique soap and astringent to start the day. Then put on a makeup that is light enough not to cause more problems but heavy enough to cover up. I like Mary Kay and it comes in light, medium, and heavy coverage. Matches skin types well also. I have a very cheap microdermabrasion trick that I use all the time... Lather your skin up with the Clinique soap and then take some baking soda and rub in circular motions. This really helps. I do it like 2-3 times a week. My skin is not perfect but these techniques seem to keep breakouts to a minimum. Happy Cleaning.
Airbrush foundation!!! That stuff is awesome. it covers up anything on your face including scars and freckles. You can try searching online for it, but i know some beauty counters do sell it. But it really is a great product and most models and celebrities use it. Check it out
Try using the Neutrogena Pore Refining cleanser. It's got microbeads and AHA and ABA. It really helped me. Also, try Bare Escentuals! It feels really light but offers good coverage.
Save up for a peel or microdermabrasion. The plastic surgeons have various tools at their disposal for situations like that. Try a free consult and then decide.
I don't know if you just want to cover up those scars treat your skin and try a microdermabrasion. You can do it at home now and also Avon has a new product its suppose to help your skin its called Thermafirm.


Then get a full coverage makeup and also use a blemish control product.





www.youravon.com/robingraham
ProActiv, just watch the TV, it does have proactiv commercials all the time and get their number
I think Bare Escentuals is the way to go. I have been using it for about 2 yrs now and i love it. It is so light you don't even feel like your wearing make up yet it covers well. It is made from the earths minerals so it is also good for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment