Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is best used to help scars go away?

I just had rotator cuff surgery 2 weeks ago adn my incision is healing. They used that dermabond glue stuff, so it looks pretty good already. What is the best to use to decrease the appearance of the scar?





I have heard Mederma or Bio Oil and my doctor says anything like that will work and is ok to use.





Thanks in Advance!





XOXOXO


~AmandaWhat is best used to help scars go away?
I work for a dermatologist and none of that crap works for scars.





The only thing you can really do is see a dermatologist you has a laser and have the scar lasered while it is still raised and red. Other than that, just keep it moist with vaseline and let time go by.What is best used to help scars go away?
I would recommend Mederma

No comments:

Post a Comment