Saturday, July 24, 2010

Now I have to live with scars? How can I get rid of them?

I used to cut myself a about a year ago, I feel uncomfortable when I look at the scars. Other people ask me about them. How can I cover up the scars or make them go away? I have used bandaids and mederma. What else can I do?Now I have to live with scars? How can I get rid of them?
I have the same exact problem. People always stare.


It's a very uncomfortable situation!


I would go to a drug store or even wal-mart and buy some scar remover cream.


I am still struggling with the whole cutting thing


I admire you for stopping!


hope i helpedNow I have to live with scars? How can I get rid of them?
I have the same problem.


you can try vitamin e, like get pure vitamin e tablet things and crack them open on the scars every day.


cocoa butter help as well.


you could try bracelets and wristbands if there on yuor wrists.


or wear long sleeves.


don't be ashamed of them though, if people ask just say '; i did them'; and they don't usually ask anymore.


if they do, just walk away and say you don't want to talk about it.


if you can't tell the person just say you have an evil cat or something.





hope this helps and i'm glad you're over it now.


xxxx =D
Scars will fade over time. There is nothing you can do to get rid of them, and covering them isn't easy. It's just something you are going to have to live with. That hardest thing to deal with is probably knowing that you did it to yourself and it could have been prevented. It's not like you got in an accident or something that wasn't your fault.
Be honest, if you have overcome the deppression state and have gotten better. Tell people what is from and who you used to be. You made some mistakes that you regret now, but the scars help you remember so you don't go back to who you were. Good luck and the first step to recovery is to know there was a problem but don't be embarrassed about it. They will fade in time along with the old pain. When your older and you ready to leave it behind I'm sure a simple cosmetic surgery could fix the scars for pretty cheap..
Use makeup foundation to cover it up and scars will fade as time goes by.
u can try makeup foundation to cover it up untill they fade also use coacoa butter it works realllyyyyyy good
Theres lots of creams and things. try bio-oil (= or coco butter cream , or something with vitamin E in it (: x

No comments:

Post a Comment