Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do you make scars go away?

I had some problems about a month or so ago and started cutting myself. I don't now, but there are still a few scars on my wrists.





Sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't but I want to make them dissapear.





Any help on how to do so would be welcome. thanks





and please dont call me sick or emo or anything like that. I know what i did was wrong and stupid. so if you're not going to help me then don't answer this question.How do you make scars go away?
You can't. Sometimes they fade with time, but scars never actually ';go away';.How do you make scars go away?
You really can't make them go away entirely, but you can do some things to prevent them form looking worse. The best time to do something is when they are new, the sooner the better to take care of them with healing creams or a product called Mederma which is supposed to reduce the look of scars. Another important thing is to not expose your scars to the sun doing so causes them to appear more visible so if you do go out in the sun just put some SPF 30 on them. They will also fade with age the younger you are the better chances they will fade more.
you can buy cream at stores which makes them heal faster or just wait eventually they'll go away.
Hey i'm sorry to hear you did that, I hope you dont again. If anyone makes fun of you for it tell me I will take care of them, thats nothing to make fun of. Anyway lol I have lots of scars as well from cig burns and some other crap I actually got laser treatment for a really deep one and its helped a lot. It makes it less red and its kind of faded, not all the way but so much better than before. I also used Mederma scar cream and that helped too. You have to use it everyday though, i think they sell some at Walmart. I'm not trying to pep talk you here but I used to be extremely suicidal too I've almost OD'd and...all kinds of stuff. I hope you find something you love to do that makes you happy because that honestly fixed everything for me, and getting out and being with friends helped that a lot too. Sorry for the gay talk lol i hope it helped though.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment