Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you get rid of acne scars?

As a teenager I had bad acne, and never touched my face, but still ended up with a lot of scarring. Did any one have this problem and was able to eliminate them or significantly reduce them? Iam married with 3 children so I live a normal life. But I still hate to see these marks on my face, and my long time dream is to get rid of them or at least reduce them somewhat.


Thank youHow do you get rid of acne scars?
Instead of spending a lot of money, go to CVS or some pharmacy. You can get a tube of scar gel for like 5 or 6 dollars. Dermatologists are haevily booked and they dont do to much of a good job.How do you get rid of acne scars?
You can try microdermabrasion. Its not a surgery...I'll include a link. It should be able to help eliminate, or at least lessen the appearance, of the scars. Good luck!
Laser treatments are popular these days, also i have seen online a treatment called Noixia
Go to a dermatologist. They can get rid of some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment