Monday, July 26, 2010

What helps to fade or eliminate ACNE SCARS?

I didn't get as much useful advice when I first asked so I'm posting it again!





Most of mine are red, but I have a few purple scars.





I've heard tomatoe, egg whites, and aloe vera can help.


Have you tried any of those? Did it work?





I'm looking for cheap %26amp; simple ways, but any information can help!





Thanks!What helps to fade or eliminate ACNE SCARS?
Bio Oil is a good one to lighten scars. There's no sure-fire way to eliminate them, but there are lots of remedies that can lighten them to a silvery colour.





Cocoa butter is also a good one, it helps hydrate as well. And I've heard almond oil is very good also, they usually work if you apply daily, the results start to show in a few weeks.What helps to fade or eliminate ACNE SCARS?
Yes I tried the Tomato it works well.


Do it like once/twice a week, depending on how bad the blemish's are, nothing more though. If you don't know, I will tell how to do it.


- Mash up 1 small tomato in a bowl ,be sure to cut of the little green bits on the ends though, they are just annoying on the face.


- Anyway put the mashed up tomato on your whole face, (lay down and get someone to do it for you if you can, because it may drip of your face)


- Leave it on your face for 45mins-1 hour. Wash it off with cool water.


Btw I like to put cucumbers on my eyes too (Refreshing). =).You have to do this on a regularly for the effects to become apparent.


Also I have this Aloe Vera Gelly, it is Extremely good, it heals the skin underneath and on the top, (If you understand) its about 拢12,e.g. if I have a spot/pimple, and it has popped I put it on the pimple/pot it helps to make heal quicker and doesnt leave really bad blemishs/scars. Hard to explain, but its soooo good. This one isn't that cheap, but it's good.


Oh yeh, I use Bio-Oil on my legs because I have a few scars, maybe this may work on your face too, the bad thing about this is that it leaves the skin greasy, so I would put it on at night time only.





Hope I kind of Helped.Good-Luck.
I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found www.StopMyAcne.Info and bought it it seriously cured my acne.


Like seriouslyits gone . I don't even have one pimple


After using this I can't believe it's only cheap and after you use it you won't either hahaThe trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol


Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Diana xxx
Nature has its best and permanent way, try to spend your precious time to look at my video in youtube.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo429WmPd鈥?/a>
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment