Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pimples on my back and chest, and acne scars on my face. How do I get rid of them?

I'm 17 and it seems like forever since I had pimples on my back and chest. Even the ones that disappear leave away scars, which are embarrassing. I take two showers daily, and am a hygiene freak, and I really care about my looks, and these acne scars add salt to the wound. Is there a way to get rid of them without expensive laser treatments?Pimples on my back and chest, and acne scars on my face. How do I get rid of them?
I'd recommend seeing a dermatologist. This can be due to numerous conditions, each with a different treatment.Pimples on my back and chest, and acne scars on my face. How do I get rid of them?
You could try applying a Retin A (vitamin A acid) cream, it smooths out the texture of skin, but it takes a very long time.





Sorry dear, there are no quick fixes and even the expensive laser treatments are not guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment